Admitted students (graduate)

Your journey to distinction starts here

Next steps for admitted graduate students

If you are applying for financial aid, complete the .

Be sure to include the Saint Martin's University school code: 003794 on your FAFSA.

If you did not submit your social security number on your application to your graduate program, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission with your SSN, as this will be required to match your FAFSA to your aid.

The name and contact information of your advisor is on your admissions letter.

JBLM and extension campus students:

Find detailed course schedule and room information.

Have questions about registration?

Call our office, or use the Self-Service User Guide

All students are required to submit the Required Student Health Form AND immunization record(s) or a HOLD will be placed on your student account.

Military members (active, veteran, reservist, disabled veteran) AND students at the JBLM campus are exempt from this requirement.

Before submitting, please check your immunization records to check that 2 doses of MMR (or titer result showing immunity to measles) is listed. Additionally, students that will be living on campus are also required to provide record of one dose of meningococcal (MCV4) vaccine that was received within the last 5 years.
*Note that COVID vaccines are no longer required except for nursing program students.

Please submit the Required Student Health Form AND immunization record(s) to your .

To help us process as smoothly and quickly as possible, please name your document(s) "last name first name document type" and upload as a PDF or picture. If you see your uploaded file(s) listed it has successfully been submitted.

If you have questions or would like to request an exemption due to health, religious or personal reasons, please contact the Student Health Center at

For required and recommended books:

All graduate students must obtain a student ID card no later than the first day of classes. Bring photo ID and proof of registration (a print out of your schedule or payment will work) to the Office of Public Safety, located in Old Main, room 215 (open 24 hours).

Visit Office of Public Safety, located in Old Main, room 215 (open 24 hours). You will need to provide proof of current insurance and registration in order to be issued a parking pass. Parking on campus is free, but you will be ticketed for parking without a permit or in the incorrect lot.

Proof of active duty, family member, National Guard/reservists, spouses, disabled veterans (not VocRehab) status must be provided to any of the extension campus offices or to the Student Financial Services Center on the main Lacey campus. If no proof has been provided, you will be entered as a "civilian". Because there may be a difference in tuition cost, please provide this proof as soon as possible so that we can adjust your rate accordingly. Additional military resources are available for review.

This can be done online after you register for classes.

If you were admitted on the condition that you submit your final transcripts and proof of degree, you will not be able to register until they are received by the Office of Graduate Admissions.

If you plan on living on campus, submit your online housing form and housing deposit. Most graduate students prefer to live in Baran Hall or Spangler Hall. Do this early, as housing tends to fill up, especially the apartment-style rooms.

Any questions? We can help!

Office of Graduate Admissions

The Office of Graduate Admissions can assist you as you consider taking that next step in your educational journey. Saint Martin's University offers master's programs in accounting, business, computer science, counseling, education, and several engineering fields as well as a doctorate program in leadership. We also offer post-baccalaureate certificate programs to advance your career. Our counselors will guide you through the application process, find the resources and information you need, and make sure you feel at home on campus.